Sneak peaks of future reviews

Instagram

WeSampledItForYou Facebook

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Natural Energy with V*Fusion by V8

#TFW the dishes from ONE meal
feel life a weeks worth
As a caffeine addict and Mom of 5 (plus a husband) I can use all the help I can get to keep up with everything :)   My entire life is, That Feeling When....

The claim of these V8 drinks is a more natural, long lasting energy combined with healthier fruit and vegetable juice.  A more health conscious energy drink without all the sugars, artificial colors or ummm taurine.  Now we know that he rumors surrounding taurine were a bit off putting and untrue, but it is still synthetically made in the big brand Energy drink franchises.  If you want healthy energy.... why put things that aren't natural in your body right?


Thank You BzzAgent!!
I #Gotitfree



I want to mention that I received these three V*Fusion cans from BzzAgent as part of a campaign to product test and spread the word about what they are.  I was CRAZY excited to be picked because I can drink a whole pot of coffee with a Red Bull chaser after lunch and still be waning by dinner time.  I got my Bzzagent box in the mail April 11th and happily saw THREE cans instead of the one I was expecting. YAY!  So after taking a few pictures for prosperity's sake, I cracked open my first can and took me a tentative gulp.



Loving the flavor AND the
#SteadyEnergy
I'll admit, I did not read any reviews before i tried them, because I like blind taste tests.... and I was a little thrown back..... because this is an energy drink that does NOT have bubbles.   It didn't even occur to me that I did not see carbonated anywhere on the cans, I just assumed that a skinny 8oz energy drink would be filled with tiny bubbles like Red bull.  Bad Me.  Pressuming that based on outer appearance.   I must be energy drink prejudice....

Second taste I downed a few solid mouthfuls and let the last roll on my tongue trying to appreciate the flavors.  I do NOT like V8.  The plain, basic V8 that makes people smack their forheads when they are leaning sideways halfway through the day....  (You remember those commercials)  I DO like the V8 smoothies, splash and fusion drinks.   I am happy to report that the peach mango followed in its predecessor and tastes like the fruit name suggests... and not of the tomatoes, carrots and potatoes that are also in it
.
Of the three flavors I got, I liked them all, but the Peach Mango was my favorite.  My hubby tried the Orange pineapple and said it was good.  the Pomegranate Blueberry was good, but I'm not a fan of blueberry so there's that.  I did however go and purchase six packs of the Black Cherry, Raspberry Vanilla and a six pack each of the Peach Mango and Orange Pineapple.  All were yummy in my book and I enjoyed having one mid morning for the little kick in the backside I needed to get my day going.



These drinks did not give me the energy of a toddler, or the insane sugary rush and crash that chugging and energy drink or taking a supplement can bring.
They did, however, give me a more focused and motivated energy.  I found myself moving from one task to another without having to think of what else needed to be done.  I had the energy to attack my dishes after cleaning up toddler lunch mess and still get to the play area without wariness.   We even spent a few days outside enjoying spring where I managed to weed eat our yard, have playtime with the kids and still have energy to clean the bedrooms when we went in instead of wanting to nap with them!  For me, that is a huge bonus.


Pros:

  • WAY Less calories, sugars and carb's then brand name Energy drinks
  • Focused Energy instead of Jittery
  • Good Flavors
  • Affordably priced ($3.98 @ walmart for a 6pack)
  • Diet flavors available
  • 50% fruit and vegetable juice
Cons:
  • Have to shake before drinking or flavor isn't right and there can be settling of heavier components
  • Small can, wanted more after serving was gone
  • Some days required a second can... but I also have those days with brand name energy drinks
SO...
Would You Buy This?
     Unless you are already a V8 enthusiast, it possible you would walk right past these drinks.  Energy drink customers would probably think its just another flavored tomato juice.  Juice drinkers might think an energy supplement in juice will taste awful.  I believe the majority of drink consumers will walk right past these in the energy aisle and maybe not even remember them. 

BUT...
Should You Buy This?
     Yes.  At least once.  Pick a flavor that sounds yummist to you.  Grab it from the fridge after breakfast, shake it up, take a big gulp, get the flavor and appreciate it.  Then chug that drink and set off on your day.  If you don't like them, sorry for the bad recommendation, but I think that many of you will benefit from an extra serving of fruits and vegetables and enjoy the steady non jittery focus and boost these drinks offer.

We give this product a Green Light
Yes there are energy boosters out there that may make you 'go faster' or feel extreme, but these are a more natural and healthy alternative that are cheaper (six servings for the price of three servings of big brand energy).  


Next up is the aforementioned Curel Hydratherapy review.
Sorry we skipped the list, but the V8's were so good we started blogging right away :)  
Curel up next week!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment